Saturday 24 April 2010

Va Va Voom!

Been downloading some new stuff when I came across this GORGEOUS hair by Peggy. So of course I downloaded it. (But not from Peggy, from someplace else) So I decided to stick it on my simself, and ended up with more volume than I expected. But I still love it, and it's a shock that these hairs are gorgeous becuse of the hair tumors and disatsters she's put on there.



I also loves this one.


And this one.

Eeps I loves my CC, especially now since I discovered you can use Winrar after your trail unlike WinZip. Woohoo! Let the CC fest re begin!

Sorry something random, so let's make this post gave a purpose by putting a picture of Scouting For Girls on it.
 

Does anyones know if theres any hair similar to Greg's (the one on the left with the blue T-Shirt) hair? The only curly male hair I've found is short. I'm thinking of making their sim versions. (Bummer that theres no keyboard, drum or base otherwise I could have made them do concerts in the sim world.) Thankies!

No comments:

Post a Comment