Thursday 29 July 2010

P.I.(E)

Haha, just random thing off The Simpsons, and a episode with Cheif Wiggum. So that explains the title. I was mucking around with my P.I sim, Freya, and wanted to show some pics.


First, Freya interviewed this woman on when somone kicked over her garden gnome. (*rolls eyes*)


Oh , and Twinbrook has terrible fasion sense. I'm glad Tiffany's sorting these out.


In her snazzy undercover uniform, she searches for evidence...



In trash. She finds some shoes that are all worn out, and goes to confront this dude, who's the womans neighbour.



Then man confesses, and the job is done.


And tells the woman that the suspect is guilty. She cheers and I think that Twinbrook need a thousand Trinny and Susannah's to sort this one out.



At night, there is a new job, under the cover of nightfall.



Something dreadful has happened, the local rockstar might have gossiped about the beautiful lady here on the internet! :O (note sarcasm).



So now she has to break into the rockstars home to hack into his computer. Lovely.

Oh and also, Freya and her brother, Frank are on the exchange, as well as Tiffany.

Here's the linkages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment