Saturday 4 September 2010

My disspearings.

Hi, I've noticed I haven't been simming for a while, and this is the honest truth. I went on me hols for two weeks in the first two weeks of August, then I was shipped down to my aunt's to spend my birthday down in Cambridge. And then I return home, have to buy my backpack and other school stuff (I was skint until me birthdays which is on the 28th) and then have to return to the hell we call school. So I've beeen a busy bee. And the week inbetween the holiday and Cambridge, I just couldn't be arsed to sim, I just wanted to meet up with my mates becuase my friend dislocated her knee before the summer break and she no longer had to use her crutches since that week.

Anyway, I might go simming today, unless my little sister kicks me off the computer again to go on bloody facebook. (This is what I despise about having a sister the same height as you.)

-Turtle x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment