Wednesday 27 July 2011

Death Of A Computer.

Right, I have been gone for like, ten months now, and I never explained why I just didn't blog anymore.
Simply put, my desktop died of the death. So TS3 is now unplayable.
Sorry for the lack of explanation.

But, I'm getting my laptop back from a computer geek who's updated my RAM and replaced to disc reader tommorrow (posting via parents notebook) so fingers crossed it may handle TS2. *Fingers crossed*

And, finally, I'm sorry about ditching the blog.

So, no more 'Temptations' nor 'Ambitions'.
That's rather depressing.
Sorry!

:(

Amy (turtlelover2009) x

2 comments:

  1. That's completely understandable, and sorry about your computer, that really sucks :(

    It's good having a post from you though, we know you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! It's nice to see you again. The PC's death was more than annoying, and now my laptops memory card is n/a. I guess the good news is that I still have my PS2, so my old Sims 2 is the only thIng that actually runs.

    It's so nice seeing that you enjoy my posts, I'll catch up with the blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete