Saturday 6 March 2010

First Post. :)

Well, every blogger has their first post! I shall publish random pics, sims and probably frustraion here also about EA. So please read enjoy, and of course chat to me! I will soon have a Cbox, when i find the bloomin' gadget.

I have a few random story here that I wanna post.





Abigail The half human half pixie is alot more deadly than you think........


Poor Blair,she never stood a chance .....


Can you spot Blair?



"Why mee, lord of this sims game?!" Me: "I'm not a lord. And anyway to awnser your question, when I clicked Force Visitor, you were the visitor. Tough luck Blair."




"Goodbye, cruel, cruel world.." Me:"Byeee! See you soon! XD"



Grim:"Blair Wainwright, died on Tuesday at 11.00pm, and will now be forced to live in the day in her grave...." "No No Noooo! Grim, please have mercy!" G:"No." The point of this? I wanted Abi to woo the Grim, but he wasn't clickable. Oh well, at least the torture was fun. XD

Not very funny, but oh well, I was bored. Byess! *Waves*


1 comment:

  1. I liked the story. Everyone thinks my blog is crap, yours is cool.

    ReplyDelete