Saturday 13 March 2010

Logging in problems.

So, earlier, I wanted to log in. Everything went as it should until I got this message, which is a message I'm starting to see all over the website. (Click the pic if you can't see the message).




But still determined to log in, I went to the forums, and clicked post reply, which gave me a log in screen. So I logged in and YAY! It worked. :D So if you are experiencing these "Oops" problemos, try that. I also tried to get onto FuryRed's Mars Legacy, but it gave me another Oops message. This happened on other stories I clicked too.





Guess todae's a tech difficulties day for EA, and I'm starting to beleive "Oops" is there fave word, but it doesn't fix the problem. Let's hope it works tommorrow, eh?




On a happier note I just loves the No Fade Camera Mod at MTS, I hate fading, and look how close I could place the camera to my simself's face! If your wondering, yes she was giving birth.

And sonner or later, she gave birth to her baby in a blanket that looks like a cucoon, which I named Daniella. Here is Daniella as a tot. (I skip the Cucoo
n - Baby Stage)

4 comments:

  1. Baby!!! =D can i be Godmother XD Lol! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup deffo =D. And I must tell Fury she's a grandmother, becase I used her Eden Mars to be the father, because I wanted to see if he and my simself had cute kids. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao! Oh, Fury will loovve that XD Grandma FuryRed - Bahahaha! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, Granny Fury!Anyway, Daniella's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete