Sunday 7 March 2010

Just another day in The Sims....

Well since the forums are STILL down, I decided to play my simself this morning, before I went out. So it was like 11.00pm at night, and sent my sim off to have a quick nap. She lives in the trailer,and since I'm lazy with building and decorating I didn't bother with changing her furniture colours. So anyway she was taking a nap, when I come across this glitch.


(Sorry for the lack of zooming in, it auto corrected in a split second)

Then creepy music came on. I knew it wasn't ghosts, as there is no graves on the lot. I zoomed out and looked everywhere, until I saw her! The burglar! Even though I was slightly excited - this is my first burglar encounter in TS3, I usally just make sims in my game, I was still peeved she had came to steal all my stuff. I also never bothered for the burglar alarm, 'cos the house had no value really in it.



So I woke my sim up, and she phoned the police. Now all there was to do was wait, and see what she decided to take.



The toilet and the bathroom light was her choice of items, and soon the police arrived. I was confused why the burglar would take a toilet, but nevertheless, this is the Sims.



The police officer soon arrived and confronted the burglar, and attacked her. Of course the officer won. Twyla Summers was arrested and bowed her head in shame as she approached the police car. Tia Rose, the officer commanded Summers to stay by the car as she evaluated the house and saw what she had taken. Soon both Officer and Criminal were gone.



Hugs! XD

Also I took a random pic of my simself, which made me laugh.


I also saw a scar on my simselfs arm, I never put it there. Glitch maybe?



My simself was also very tired after the bulgary, and went to bed. After sleeping, I teleported her to The Journalism career place, forgetting she was still in her nightie. Woops!
"I am SOOO going to get this job."
Going to an interview with your PJ's on, something that'll hopefully only exsist in your dreams!

1 comment: