Tuesday 30 March 2010

Simmies lost in the launcher cosmos...

I hate my launcher atm, it won't let me upload my simmies!

Evidence Right Here, when I tried to upload my newest sim, Roxie:



It didn't upload Ginger either... I deeply thinks it does its job when it feels like it.

This is Roxie, for those who'd like to see her.








And I've noticed that Abi has turned into a right poser now...

When she's not making this face....




Teehee. Comments on my sim, launcher problemos, or Abi ar aprecciated. :D

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, purty simmies =D and *kicks Turtles launcher* work damn you!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies Random, the comments are much appreciated. =D I think my launcher needs a good kicking, thankies. I hope this goes away in time, like when my launcher froze often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Roxie's pretty. Stupid launcher... I shall growl at it for you.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr..... Childish, but fun AND ocasionly affective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, childishness rocks. Thank you Jess for the compliment on Roxie.

    ReplyDelete