Saturday 26 June 2010

Ambitions stuffs...

I know I'm a bit behind on the Ambitions craze, but I'm such in loves with it, I wanna show off a few piccies of my new stylist sim.

Her name is Tiffany Pier, her traits are Dramatic, Mean - Spirited (I wanna do a horrible makeover do someone - muahaha) Inappropriate, Virtuoso, and Artistic.


Nothings like getting a tatoo in a long sleeved tee, eh?


After getting a tatoo, I begin Tiffany's work as a stylist. I was planning on doing an awful makeover, but I felt so sorry on how he looked now, there's no way I could make it worse.

So I gave him a good makeover. But the next one will be a disaster! Muhahaha! >:]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I just randomized her face until i was happy and did a couple of ajustments lol, I'm lazy. :]

    ReplyDelete