Thursday 3 June 2010

Oh, hello again, trouble page!

Argh, it's Simmy McTroublePage again. Clicking onto the forums offline, I saw the forum page, thinking it was finally fixed. And logging in, I come across the trouble page again. But reading posts in the forum when I was offline, people were complaining about the latest patch to come with Ambitions. Is it me, or have the EA peeps have closed down the forums to stop it being overun with people with problems becuase of a glitchy patch? Becuase I didn't get a message from the Guru's about a maintinence. >:[

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happens here. They log me out too, even though I've clicked REMEMBER ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they don't log me out, I just got the trouble message when clicking on the froums when I've logged in, but I get onto the forums if I'm logged out.

    ReplyDelete