Sunday 6 June 2010

Happy Shmappy :)

Yes I've been a happy chappy recently, becuasde I got to go to a Lloyd Daniels concert (the blonde welshy dude who was in X Factor this year) and it was amazing! 2 other acts came on before him, which was welsh band Baker Wicked (not Barker Wicked which I acidently called them 5 times) and this Lady GaGa impressionist. She was welsh too. Anyway, we got to meet Lloyd and get an autograph! Yipee!
My friends are HUGE fans of his, and evrery video I took, I could hear my very screamy friend Emily screaming! Haha! Good times.

On the launcher situation, I'm still stuck. A uninsatllation seems likelier and likelier (is that even a word? Proabably not) Am going to check the forums to see if they're up and I can post. I've resorted to playing Sims and Sims 2 on my PS2. It gave me a right blast from the past.


Just a question, does anyone know how to get into TS3 without using the launcher? I've tried AutoPlay and that never comes up when I click run. Thanks if you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment