Thursday 3 June 2010

Oh for the love of crap!

Right, I need a tech person or anyone with answers to help me please, because my launcher is screwed. (Okay, bits of it were already broken, but now I can't even click it off or get into my game.) >:[

It started when I updated from the launcher, and everything was fine during the update, and then I clicked finish. Then I clicked the Sims 3 icon to get the launcher up. In the gap of clicking the icon to the actual launcher a EA thing came up and I clicked continue. After that, my launcher finally appeared, I got given this lovely message. It says "Your The Sims 3 Base Game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack. Please update your game via the game launcher." I click OK, but nothing loads.  It looks just like the below picture, but without the message. I place my mouse over it and it's got the Vista loading icon. I've put both WA and TS3 base in the CD-rom to see if any of them work.  If you can help, thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment